Thursday 3 April 2014

CAMINO DE SANTIAGO

I liked so much the Camino de Santiago, I enjoyed it a lot. It was a very good experience and I never will forget it. I liked be with my friends and help us.It was very fun. We were twenty persons and we were in Galicia five days.The firstday we walked forteen kilometres, the second day twelve kilometres, the third day twenty , the forth day nineteen and de fifth day six kilometres. Walk a lot was a bit tiring but funny too and the places that we saw were veru beautifull. The people were very kind. The hostals where we staied were very good and we liked they.The breackfast, the lunch and the dinner was very rich. I eaten a lot of octopus. We walked in the mornings and when we arrived to the hostels we had a shower and the we eaten. After a break we went out to give a walk. In the afternoons after the dinner we went to the bedrooms to do nothing and at half past ten we went to bed. We got up at seven o'clock and other days at eight o'clock. The weather was very good but the two last days was raining. Was funny walk when was raining. I learned a very important thing of that experiene : I can do something if I propose it. The last day we arrived to Santiago de Compostela that is a very beautifull city. We saw the catedral and we were at the mass of the pilgrims.

No comments:

Post a Comment